9th September 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the entrance exam syllabus of masters in Operation Research from Delhi University?

Sir/Mam,

As per my information delhi university (both south and north campus conducts an entrance exam for students interested in pursuing a Masters in Operation Research(OR) from its respective colleges, i would kindly like to know the prospective syllabus of the entrance exam, I would be highly greatful if you please send me a link or the previous sets of question papers based on this entrance test.

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get the syllabus for the entrance exam of a masters in Operation Research from Delhi University? -- [New]
  2. Admission criteria, syllabus and entrance exam for Masters in Statistics?
  3. Syllabus to prepare for masters of economics in Delhi University?
  4. Date of PhD in Operation Research entrance exam?
  5. How to download full syllabus to prepare for the entrance exam of masters in economics in Delhi University?
  6. How to pursue MSc Operation Research from Delhi University after completing graduation? Previous years entrance question papers?
  7. Process for joining Masters in IR at JNU? Syllabus of entrance exam?
  8. What is the admission procedure for Delhi University? I want to make career in research field
  9. Syllabus of M.Com entrance exam of Delhi University? Date of sale of forms?
  10. Masters in clinical research from icri hyderabad: Syllabus and Sample test papers?
  11. How to pursue Ph.D in the field of science, education and research if I am pursuing masters in plant biotechnology from Delhi? List of institutes offering this programme? Minimum cutoff lists of each entrance exam
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  13. Is it possible to do PhD being government teacher?
  14. Question papers for Masters in Social work from Delhi university?
  15. Am I eligible to do masters in Ph.D in political science after completion of masters in Delhi University?
  16. What are the different PG courses available in commerce field?
  17. Do we have to study to get through the entrance of masters in Linguistics in DU and JNU? Syllabus of the exam?
  18. Syllabus of the entrance exam of M.Com under Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?