19th December 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the different PG courses available in commerce field?

i want to know what are the different post graduation course which is available in commerce field ,so that after B.com i can choice an suiting course to make my future colorful.

Related Questions:
  1. List of IT Courses after 12th(Commerce)? Should I do BCA or B.Sc- IT? I have done my HSC with commerce stream
  2. Which courses are suitable to me in accounts field after passing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  3. Which course is a better choice for me to join in Canada after completion of 10+2 in Non Medical stream?
  4. What are the different PG courses available in commerce field?
  5. Which are the commerce courses available in Germany with minimum period?
  6. Which courses should of done of computer for further studies in computer field? I have finished my 10th standard exams
  7. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA?
  8. Which field should I choose after completing 12th commerce? Should I join Journalism?
  9. What are the career options after passing class 12th?
  10. Which courses can I do after 12th so that I could boost my career? Which field to take in 11th, Commerce/Science/Arts?
  11. What is the B.Com admission fees in Wadia College, Pune?
  12. Should I do BBM after 2nd PUC in Science Stream If Science is Difficult for me?
  13. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best Professional courses under Humanities field?
  15. Details about Science courses after commerce graduation?
  16. Courses to undergo being a commerce student to pursue B.Com in Co and want to specialize in Economics? -- [New]
  17. What are the career options after completing graduation from commerce? Which courses to prefer?
  18. If I take commerce can I enter in engineering field? Which one is better between science and commerce?
19th December 2011, 09:49 PM
Hours

Default Re: What are the different PG courses available in commerce field?

THERE ARE MANY COURSE in which you can apply after doing your
graduation in commerce.

MFC
COMPUTING
B.ED
INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
TRADE
FINANCIAL ANALYSIST
LAW
MASS COMMUNICATION
M.COM
M.ECO
M.STATS
M.A OPERATION RESEARCH
MASTERS IN BUSINESS ECONOMICS
and
MBA
(in finance, human resource, marketing,operation ,information technology or in many more specializations available to graduate )

many universities are offering these courses.
These courses can be taken only after qualify the entrance exam for the same.
Almost all the courses are very good for commerce graduate.
19th December 2011, 10:45 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

The different PG courses available for B.com graduates are

1. MBA
2. M.com
3. LLB
4. MA
5. CA
6. M.ed

and etc.
20th December 2011, 08:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The most common PG course available after B.Com is M.Com. If you have an interest in computer applications you can do MCA provided you have studies Mathematics in plus two. You can also opt for many other courses like MFM, MMS, MBA, Master of retail management, MBS, etc. If you have an interest in law you can do LLB. You can also do CA course. IIM Calcutta offers Executive Program in Applied Finance for candidates completing B.Com. Apart from this there are many PG Diploma course like PGDM, HDFS, PGDRM, etc.
22nd April 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

what are the different courses available after engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?