10th May 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in Ph.D in political science after completion of masters in Delhi University?

Can I do Ph.D in political science after masters in Delhi university in regular basis. I got 57%marks in masters. Who can provide me the complete information on the same? Please answer me back as soon as possible on the same.

Thanks!

12th May 2016, 11:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in Ph.D in political science after completion of masters in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do Ph.D in political science after masters in Delhi university in regular basis. I got 57%marks in masters. Who can provide me the complete information on the same? Please answer me back as soon as possible on the same.

Thanks!
You have got 57% marks in masters degree, so you are eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed M.A in Political Science degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course in Political Science.

There are no age criteria.
13th May 2016, 01:08 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in Ph.D in political science after completion of masters in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible to do PhD in Political Science after completion of Master’s Degree in Political Science with 57% marks from University of Delhi. You have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. The course is available in various universities including University of Delhi. You can also do the PhD programme in various universities like;
13th May 2016, 05:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible to do Ph.D in Political Science after scoring 57% marks in masters degree.
Candidates those who have completed their masters degree in Political Science from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks are definitely eligible to opt Ph.D degree course in Political Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?