27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Whether EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore offer MTech(Power Electronics and Drives)?

Hi friends, I just want to know that EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore provides MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) course or not? Please let me know about the colleges asap. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  2. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure to study MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  4. Fee expenses of MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  5. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering part time M.E course?
  6. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  7. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
  8. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  9. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  10. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  11. List of colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech(ECE) course? Fee structure and the hostel facilities for ladies?
  12. Top colleges for MBA in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the colleges in tamilnadu? I have finished diploma in mechanical with 85%
  14. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I have scored 98% in BIE
  15. What is the current updated list of Autonomous Institutions in Tamilnadu?
  16. How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  17. List of best institutes in India to pursue M.Tech in instrumentation
  18. Which are the best colleges for EEE?
30th July 2018, 02:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore offer MTech(Power Electronics and Drives)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore provides MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) course or not? Please let me know about the colleges asap. Waiting for your response.

Yes, EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore offers ME (Power Electronics and Drives) course. Candidates who have passed BE or BTech in the relevant discipline with at least 50% marks are eligible to study ME (Power Electronics and Drives) in the EASA College of Engineering and Technology. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates can contact the college over the phone (09364445555, 07373731946, and 07373732579) for the admission. The EASA College of Engineering website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?