27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) course in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore? I am interested to do this MTech in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore offer MTech(Power Electronics and Drives)?
  2. Benefits of studying MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  3. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  4. Admission procedure to study MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  5. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering part time M.E course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the colleges that are affiliated by Anna University? I wish to do MBA Airline and Airport management in Chennai
  8. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
  9. Fee expenses of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore? -- [New]
  10. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  12. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  13. Fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  14. Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  15. Fee expenses of MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  17. Fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
3rd October 2018, 11:44 AM
isha1203

Smile Re: Fee expenses of MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?

Fees for MTech in EASA College of Engineering and Technology is not clearly mentioned on their website. It is around 100000-150000 for 2 years. Kindly inquire about it under the admission section of the college's official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?