27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) from EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore offer MTech(Power Electronics and Drives)?
  2. Benefits of studying MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  3. Admission procedure to study MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  4. Fee expenses of MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  5. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
  6. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering part time M.E course?
  7. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  8. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  9. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  10. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  11. How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  12. List of colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech(ECE) course? Fee structure and the hostel facilities for ladies?
  13. Top colleges for MBA in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Entrance exams available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore? -- [New]
  15. Which are the colleges in tamilnadu? I have finished diploma in mechanical with 85%
  16. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I have scored 98% in BIE
  17. Where can I get admission for CSE after scoring 55% in 12th in Tamilnadu?
  18. What is the current updated list of Autonomous Institutions in Tamilnadu?
3rd October 2018, 11:30 AM
isha1203

Smile Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?

EASA College of Engineering and Technology is affiliated to Anna University.

The entrance exam accepted by the college for MTech is TANCET.

TANCET application process starts in the month of April.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?