27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?

Hi, I would like to join EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore for studying MTech in Power Electronics and Drives. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this MTech course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore? -- [New]
  2. Whether EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore offer MTech(Power Electronics and Drives)?
  3. Benefits of studying MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  4. Fee expenses of MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  5. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
  6. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering part time M.E course?
  7. How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  8. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  9. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  10. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  11. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  12. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  13. List of colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech(ECE) course? Fee structure and the hostel facilities for ladies?
  14. Admission procedure to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  15. Top colleges for MBA in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the colleges in tamilnadu? I have finished diploma in mechanical with 85%
  17. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  18. What is the current updated list of Autonomous Institutions in Tamilnadu?
3rd October 2018, 11:39 AM
isha1203

Smile Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?

You can apply offline or online from the college's official website.

Candidates have to appear for the TANCET entrance exam. Admissions are based on that only. There is no further interview or tests conducted by the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?