31st December 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Whether Jodhpur Naional University is recognized for MBA Industrial Based Learning?

Respected Sir
is industrial basad learning mba
course offered by jodhpur national
university is recognized degree of mba?
please reply asap!

Related Questions:
  1. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  2. Is B.Ed Marwar B.Ed college Jodhpur recognized by NCTE?
  3. What is the fee structure of MBA course? Is it better to do MBA from Mumbai University(Open Learning)?
  4. Universities in India offering MBA distance learning?
  5. What should I choose betweenShobit university or Jodhpur national university
  6. What's the examination date of NLU, Jodhpur for MBA course?
  7. Is it possible to join B-Tech (Distance Learning) after 10+2 (Art)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What's the procedure for taking admission in MCA course at Jodhpur University(Jodhpur)? I've passed 10+2 with arts
  9. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  10. List of the top colleges along with their details like entrance exam, eligibility criteria etc, offering PG course in forensic sciences? B.Sc. I am pursuing B.Sc(final year) with biotechnology stream from Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur
  11. How to get admission in MA from JNV University, Jodhpur
  12. Should I pursue Ph.D(Chemistry) from Jodhpur National University? Is this university is UGC approved?
  13. Recognized college/university to pursue LLB through distance learning?
  14. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  15. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  16. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  17. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  18. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
12th April 2017, 11:34 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Jodhpur Naional University is recognized for MBA Industrial Based Learning?

Jodhpur National University is a distance learning institute located in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. The courses and degrees completed from this institute are fully valid for all types pf government and private jobs. The university is recognized by UGC (University Grants Commission) and is also approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). So, the above mentioned degree completed from this university is also valid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?