26th July 2013, 11:21 PM
prembania

How to get admission in MA from JNV University, Jodhpur

Sir/madam
I done BA from EIILM university
I am from Rajasthan
now I want to get admission in MA from JNV university, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
so please confirm me that is this degree is valid for higher education from JNVU? & Is EIILM approved by JNVU, Jodhpur?

please answer as soon as possible.

request by Prem Bania
Jodhpur(Rajasthan)

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure for taking admission in MCA course at Jodhpur University(Jodhpur)? I've passed 10+2 with arts
  2. Should I pursue Ph.D(Chemistry) from Jodhpur National University? Is this university is UGC approved?
  3. How can I do M.Phil (Business Admin) from either Jodhpur university or Bikaner? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for taking admission in the same?
  4. List of the top colleges along with their details like entrance exam, eligibility criteria etc, offering PG course in forensic sciences? B.Sc. I am pursuing B.Sc(final year) with biotechnology stream from Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur
  5. PhD from Jodhpur National University is valid or not?
  6. How to get 2009 CLAT question paper?
  7. Previous years papers of CLAT entrance exam?
  8. Best CBSE schools and IIT JEE coaching centres?
  9. What should I choose betweenShobit university or Jodhpur national university
  10. What's the procedure of getting admission in B.Tech course? What is its course duration?
  11. What marks would I need to score for getting admission in MBM(Jodhpur)? I belong to SC category
  12. How many courses are available in B.Tech? Procedure for admission in B.Tech?
  13. List of top companies in Electronics and Telecommunication in india?
  14. Is National University Jodhpur approved by NCTE? I want to take admission in M.Ed course -- [New]
  15. How can I get information about admission in MBM jodhpur?
  16. Is B.Ed Marwar B.Ed college Jodhpur recognized by NCTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details about the entrance exam to do B.P.Ed from government college of Jodhpur University?
  18. How to get admission in Arts in Polytechnic college of Jodhpur? What is the date of admission form sale?
7th November 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MA from JNV University, Jodhpur

Ma last fees in 10november
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?