18th August 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Whether LLM students of Symbiosis get placements or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission for LLM in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  3. Availability for LLM management seat in Symbiosis for 2015?
  4. Can I become a Lecturer after completing LLM course? Age limit to apply for LLM course?
  5. Procedure of distance learning in LLB from Symbiosis?
  6. Is LLM a Distance course? List of colleges, procedure to apply and duration of LLM?
  7. Which law course should I do? I have done MBA with HR and want to join law course
  8. Whether pursuing LLM through Distance Learning is equivalent to Regular Mode?
  9. Whether Juris Academy is best coaching class for preparation of LLM entrance exams in New Delhi?
  10. What are the job opportunities for MBA finance, LLB, LLM students?
  11. List of Distance institutes which offer LLM program?
  12. List of universities which offer correspondence LLM program for MBA postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience?
  13. Difference of 1 year or 2 year LLM course conducted in ILI, Delhi? Whether 1 year LLM candidate can apply for UGC-NET?
  14. Universities where LL.M with correspondence is available?
  15. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  16. University Of Pune LLM (Sem I) Research Methodology and Legal Education-I (LW-104) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course
  18. Age limit for female to pursue LLM and appear in government jobs?
24th February 2017, 11:04 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether LLM students of Symbiosis get placements or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, the students of Symbiosis Law School (SLS) get placed in various organizations. The Symbiosis Law School (SLS) is one of the top law colleges in India. The placement facilities in the Symbiosis Law School are better compared to some other law colleges. The college holds a good job record. The students from the Symbiosis Law School are respected by the people in the law profession. The students from this law college are working in various Government organizations, law firms, corporate and consulting companies. So you can choose to study the course from Symbiosis Law School.
25th May 2021, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether LLM students of Symbiosis get placements or not?

Can I do job and LLM from symbiosis together.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?