17th December 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering MD in Homeopathy in Abroad?

Dear Friends,
I am a BHMS Doctor. I want to attend course of MD in Homeopathy in Abroad. I want to know what are the universities in Abroad providing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  2. List of recognized universities offering Homeopathy course under distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of recognized universities offering correspondence Diploma in Homeopathy in India?
  4. List of the UGC recognized universities in India? I am interested to do Homeopathy course
  5. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  6. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma homeopathy course
  7. List of universities offering masters in clinical pharmacology in abroad?
  8. How may I get the details of UGC recognized universities which offering homeopathy course through distance learning program?
  9. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  10. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma in homeopathy course
  11. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  12. List courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Universities offering through GRE? -- [New]
  13. List of institutes offering correspondence MD in Homeopathy course in India? Details of this course?
  14. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure?
  15. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  16. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  17. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture course in Abroad?
4th January 2016, 09:44 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of universities offering MD in Homeopathy in Abroad?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;5407642]Dear Friends,
I am a BHMS Doctor. I want to attend course of MD in Homeopathy in Abroad. I want to know what are the universities in Abroad providing this course?[/QUOTE]

Colleges Offering MD in Homeopathy in Abroad:

The Academy of Classical Homoeopathy
11 Steyning Close, Crawley, Sussex RH10 8HR,
Tel. 01293 547185,
Email ID - [email protected]

The Allen College of Homoeopathy,
Ms Susan Cattermole, Secy. to Dr.Subrata K. Banerjea, Principal,
"Sapiens", 382 Baddow Road, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 9RA,
Tel. & Fax 44 (0) 1245 505859,
Email ID- [email protected]

The British Institute of Homoeopathy
Cygnet House, Market Square, Staines TW18 4RH,
Tel. 01784 44067 or 01784 466251, Fax 01784 449887,

Centre for Homeopathic Education, London,
Regents College, Inner Circle, Regents Park, London NW1
Contact: Administrator, 1st Floor, 243 Upper Street, Islington, London N1 1RU,
Tel. 020 7359 7424
26th November 2018, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

How do we apply for MD in Homeopathy Abroad? Is there any exam or some method for applying for course?
27th June 2019, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Hey i'm homeopathic student, I live in Maharashtra, studying in 3rd year
And i want to do post graduate in homeopathy from CHE london, can you help me with admission process for international students?
7th July 2019, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

How to apply apply md homoeopathy abroad colleges
17th September 2019, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for MD in homoeopath in abroad?? Please inform.
16th September 2020, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am from Mumbai, Maharashtra studying in final year BHMS. I wanted to know how can I apply for MD in CHE London??
25th May 2021, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to study md homeopathy in Germany which entrance exam we should write to get admission in germany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?