19th July 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Whether my daughter is eligible for M.Tech after M.Sc Environment engineering? Can she apply for M.Tech Geoinformatics?

Dear sir,
i want to know whether, my daughter is eligible to apply for M. Tech, environment engineering and Msc. environment engineering.As she has done B Tech in computer science.
as most of the university take B Tech in any trade for these course. you have shown as B. Tech civil, and Bsc as qualification for these course.
2. Can she apply for M Tech Geoinformatic.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  4. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  5. MSc and Mtech students can't apply for teaching jobs? what to do then?
  6. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  7. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  8. Which exam do I have to answer to do PG from space research institutes like Vikram Sarabhai or ISRO?
  9. Should I go for a Job or Masters after completing B.tech?
  10. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  11. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  12. Where can I apply for Ph.d in Geoinformatics after completion of MSc Geoinformatics
  13. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  14. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for the course of MSc Geoinformatics if I am a final year in Botany Hons from Patna University
  16. Can I appear for GATE in Mathematics stream if I am pursuing B.E in Computer Science stream?
  17. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  18. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
1st January 2015, 01:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my daughter is eligible for M.Tech after M.Sc Environment engineering? Can she apply for M.Tech Geoinformatics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
i want to know whether, my daughter is eligible to apply for M. Tech, environment engineering and Msc. environment engineering.As she has done B Tech in computer science.
as most of the university take B Tech in any trade for these course. you have shown as B. Tech civil, and Bsc as qualification for these course.
2. Can she apply for M Tech Geoinformatic.
No, you are not eligible to get admission in M.Tech Geoinformatics course after passing M.Sc Environment engineering. here I am giving you information about admission in M tech environmental engineering course .

Eligibility for M.Tech in Geoinformatics::

You have to passed Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in relevant specialization from a recognized university.

(OR)

You have to pass post graduation programme in relevant specialization from a well recognized university and you have to obtain a minimum of 55 % aggregate score

So, as per your educational qualification you are not eligible for M. Tech in Geoinformatics course. However, you can apply for M. Tech in Environment engineering or its equivalent course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?