23rd January 2010, 08:39 PM
aakanksha kishore

Which exam do I have to answer to do PG from space research institutes like Vikram Sarabhai or ISRO?

hii....m completing my graduation in mathematics honours from delhi university this year. i want to do my post graduation from these space research institutes like vikram sarabhai,isro etc. please tell me which exam should i give for post graduation???? please reply soon....

22nd May 2011, 07:29 PM
Neenubaby
Member+

Default Re: Which exam do I have to answer to do PG from space research institutes like Vikram Sarabhai or ISRO?

Hi,

M.Sc(Science / Geography / Planning) or B.E. / B.Tech. (Civil Engineering / ECE / Computer Science IT / Agricultural Engineering / MCA (with B.Sc.) or M.Tech. (Software Engineering / Computer Science / IT or equivalent)

Actually I S R O has these subjects for post Gratuation

For more details Search with this link:

http://www.careers.technowebworld.com/m-sc-geoinformatics-pg-geoinformatics-mtech-pg-2011-indian-institute-of-remote-sensing-isro-dehradun/
6th June 2019, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam do I have to answer to do PG from space research institutes like Vikram Sarabhai or ISRO?

I am a Bsc physics student and I want to do my PG in Vikram Sarabhai Institute or ISRO . What I need to do to get the admission. Which exams should I attend for the admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?