3rd November 2014, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Correspondence institutes offering MBA in Tamil Nadu for a private sector employee?

Hello
My name is satheesh, i had completed BE mech.
Now i am working in a private sector. Now i want to do MBA in corres. Please answer some best institute where i can do MBA in chennai or tamilnadu (any).

Related Questions:
  1. Names of central government and private institutes offering Chartered Accountancy?
  2. Does correspondence MBA hold any value in Private Sector Jobs? Is it valuable only with work experience?
  3. What are the jobs for MBA completing students in MNC's and private sector companies?
  4. List of engineering institutes offering Civil Engineering Correspondence course in Tamilnadu?
  5. Tancet 2010 information -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Model question papers for sub inspector of police tamilnadu
  7. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  8. Names of best colleges for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Elecrician and working in Private sector?
  10. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  11. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  12. List of best institutes offering MBA program through correspondence?
  13. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  14. List of colleges which are offering correspondence course of MBA in Clinical Research?
  15. Which is the best college to study M.E in Tamilnadu?
  16. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  17. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  18. Can I do airline and airport management course in Tamil Nadu?
1st January 2015, 02:29 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correspondence institutes offering MBA in Tamil Nadu for a private sector employee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
My name is satheesh, i had completed BE mech.
Now i am working in a private sector. Now i want to do MBA in corres. Please answer some best institute where i can do MBA in chennai or tamilnadu (any).
Nice to see that you are interested to apply for MBA course. By doing MBA course you can upgrade your knowledge in Management field. Since, you are already working candidate so you can apply for the Executive MBA. There are so many universities Tamil Nadu which offers Executive MBA.

MBA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Graduates in any discipline with minimum aggregate marks of 50% are eligible to apply. Those who are appearing for their final year examination may also apply if they expect to get their results. Admission to the MBA course is based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

Executive MBA Colleges in Tamil Nadu:

Indian School of Business Management & Administration
Address: ISBM, 131, 2nd Floor, Sterling Road, Nr. Loyola College,
Above Eatalica Restaurant, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India- 600034
Email: [email protected]

Galaxy Institute of Management, Sriperumbudur
Address: Tambaram - Sriperumbudur Highway, Vellarai,, Sriperumbudur,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India- 602105

Great Lakes Institute of Management
Address: Dr. Bala V. Balachandar Campus, Manamai Village,, Thirukazhukundram Taluk,
Kanchipuram District, East Coast Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India- 603102

India Institute of Management Studies (AIIMAS)
Address: 55, (Old No: 29),Lazarus Church Road, R.A.Puram., Mandaveli Rd.,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India- 600028
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?