19th January 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Whether student having a degree in B.Tech Biotechnology can get admission in M.Tech Microbiology in India.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am completing my 4 years degree course program in B.Tech. (Biotechnology) from an Indian University, which is recognized by UGC. I am seeking my Master degree in M.Tech Microbiology.

Kindly let me know that having degree in B.Tech (Biotech) whether I am eligible for getting admission in M.Tech (Microbiology) in Indian Institute/University.If answer is yes; kindly mention the name of the UGC/AICTE recognized organizations where the said Master degree course are there?

Thanks! Regards,

S.K.Singh
Kanpur

Related Questions:
  1. Whether student having a degree in B.Tech Biotechnology can get admission in M.Tech Microbiology in India.
  2. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  3. Amy I eligible for B.V.Sc having degrees in Microbiology and Biotechnology?
  4. What is Biotechnology, Nanotechnology and Microbiology? Which is better?
  5. Requirements for doing Genetic Engineering course after 12th?
  6. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  7. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  8. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  9. How to do Mtech in biotechnology from abroad after btech in biotechnology from India?
  10. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad?
  11. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  12. Can rvd btech student do mtech in other universities ?
  13. Procedure for M.Tech through GATE for B.Tech student?
  14. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
  15. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  16. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Scope and job opportunity after doing M.Tech from Australia?
  18. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
7th May 2014, 02:59 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether student having a degree in B.Tech Biotechnology can get admission in M.Tech Microbiology in India.

Master degree in Microbiology which is the fantastic course for the student and his carrier. The student can easily get a awesome job with the helping of the Microbiology subject because It is the course in which the more companies and institutions are recruit the students from the University. This subject is the semi branch of the biology subject which is read by the medical students. The course is very easy to understand and very easy to read. This course helps us in our real life and from that we get idea more about the microbiology which helps in our real life.

You are the degree student or bachelor in technology student of the biotechnology course which is very good course and the duration of this course is 4 year. You did it from the Indian University which is recognised by under graduate course (UGC).

This University is one of the best Universities now in India. I think you will face so many problems when you join the microbiology course after completing the degree with the biotechnology course.
The Indian University give the opportunity for the Microbiology course like study materials, study tour and most important thing that Indian University gives a strong Placement guaranty.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?