25th August 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

In which exam to apply for admission in Law after B.Sc Maths honors?

I am having B.Sc maths honours. Sir I want to do law after graduation. Is there any scope of law after B.Sc degree? For which exam should I have to prepare during this 3 year to take admission in top college?

26th August 2016, 01:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which exam to apply for admission in Law after B.Sc Maths honors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am having B.Sc maths honours. Sir I want to do law after graduation. Is there any scope of law after B.Sc degree? For which exam should I have to prepare during this 3 year to take admission in top college?
You can apply for CLAT exam which is conducted for LLB admission.

CLAT is stands for Common Law Admission Test.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board, then you are eligible to attend in CLAT exam.

There are no age criteria.
26th August 2016, 10:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which exam to apply for admission in Law after B.Sc Maths honors?

There is no such criterion for Law (LLB) courses. Graduated in any subject can join to Law. Also the subject is not related to science respect. Civil laws, Criminal Law, etc are studied under LLB course. Admission to the course is done through university level entrance exams.
27th August 2016, 12:32 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You need to appear and quality in the Common Law Admission Test, which is accepted by the most of the law universities in India. You can also appear in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned law university. The candidate need to complete Graduation or its equivalent with 50% from a recognized university to be eligible for CLAT examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?