16th April 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course should we prefer after B.Sc Biotechnology?

Dear sir/madam, i have completed Bsc biotechnology in year 2010. nw i wanted to do post graduation but im confused which pg i should choose in between these post graduations, they are Mba, Msc biotechnology, Msc bioinformatics, Msc in clinical reasearch? and my another question is wat kind of job i can get in biotech companies just with my graduation?and i also heard dat there is very less scope for biotechnology in india nw im very much confused and worried about my career. because so many are discouraging me for choosing this biotech as my degree. please kindly inform me sir/madam. thanking you.

17th April 2015, 08:43 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which post graduation course should we prefer after B.Sc Biotechnology?

Dear you have got some wrong information from others because suggestions and advices can be received free of cost in the world and anybody would like to suggest you for many things but if you really believe in your course of Biotechnology then you will never face misfortune in your career and all the circumstances will be in your favour that is why do not worry and do not care what other suggests and discourage just follow which the world want.

You should go for M.Sc in Biotechnology if you want to get the job in both private and government sector because there are so many opportunities available in both of these sectors that is why I suggest you for the right one because if you complete M.Sc in Biotechnology then first thing is that, you will see increment in the knowledge of biotech and second thing is that by seeing your same manner education, you will be preferred by many companies.

M.Sc Biotech holders can apply in all science fields such as - Biotech, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Seed Technology, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Clinical, Pharmaceutical etc. so do not be discouraged.

After M.Sc you can apply for lecturer and assistant professor post in government colleges just by qualifying NET entrance examination so this is the best option for you to make your career in teaching industry with great reputation so if you choose this way then it may also be good enough.

One more thing, I would like to say that if you are not interested in master's degree then you must start preparation for various government sector exams which gives you sure government job because if you think that you will waste two years in master's degree then you should utilize these two years in preparation and if you focus carefully only on exam preparation then you can get a government job in a year so that would be the best way for you to make your career easily.

You can apply for various SSC, IBPS, Railways, Insurance, UPSC, Postal, LDC and many other jobs on graduation basis so you are eligible and you may have a think to prepare and get a job in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?