18th June 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

All the previous papers of Mahendra Satyam?

hai,

I request u people to help me to download all previous Mahendra Satyam papers. Thanks you

14th July 2014, 11:38 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: All the previous papers of Mahendra Satyam?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF MAHINDRA SATYAM:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Mahindra Satyam in this post for your reference. Make sure that you refer these papers only to know about the pattern of questions followed. Never try to mug up the questions and answers as those will not be asked again for the test and the chances are very less.

Also attached the pattern of the aptitude test followed in the previous year for your reference. Try to prepare for those topics first and then move on to the others and I have attached other preparation materials which will help you for preparing interview. Go through it when needed.

Make sure that you brush with all the basics of your core subjects which you had in Computer Science because the questions which are asked in the interview will be based on that. Once you clear the technical round you will be moved to HR round where questions will be in General and if you have good communication skills you can clear it easily.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mahendrasatyampapers.zip(193.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: zip MahindraSatyam.zip(79.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: zip Mahindra app.zip(81.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: zip new.zip(409.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: zip mahindrasatyampapers.zip(691.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: txt aptitude sections pattern.txt(519 Bytes, 44 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 34 views)
File Type: pdf Answering Tough Interview Questions for Dummies.pdf(3.77 MB, 201 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 72 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?