18th June 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS, Accenture, Amazon, Infosys, Siemens, Hilti, ABB and Hevells?

I have 75% in 10th ,53 % in 12th and 70% in b.tech(EEE) ........................
may i eligible for tcs , aicent , amazon, infosys , siemens, hilti, abb and hevells. Please let me know about all these companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  2. Information regarding Off campus drives of Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  3. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  4. Eligibility criteria of TCS, Infosys, Mahindra, Accenture and Wipro?
  5. Am i eligible to placed in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and TCS having scored 70.8% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% upto 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  6. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  7. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  8. Am I eligible for campus placements in Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 77% in 10th, 58.4% in 12th and 75% in B.E?
  9. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  10. Which is the best company among Infosys, Accenture, HCL, TCS and Wipro for a Fresher to start career?
  11. Can I be eligible for companies like Accenture, Infosys, NIT after scoring 55% aggregate?
  12. Should I choose Infosys or Accenture?
  13. Which field is better for me after studying B.Tech ECE?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed CTS, TCS, Accenture, HCL, Infosys?
  15. Will I get a job in TCS, HCL, Infosys, Accenture, Dell, HP after scoring 61% in B.Tech, 78% in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  16. Does Accenture consider 10th marks for recruiting B.Tech freshers?
  17. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is better Accenture or Infosys for non IT background freshers?
14th July 2014, 01:02 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for TCS, Accenture, Amazon, Infosys, Siemens, Hilti, ABB and Hevells?

Am afraid that you won't be eligible to apply for TCS, Accenture, Amazon and all the MNC companies because you have less than 60% marks in 12th. The common eligibility criteria asked for companies taking in freshers are as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

It's pretty hard to take this where you will get the questions like "Why they have this type of eligibility criteria with % and so?" the reason being they want to filter some from many and they have left with only with one choice to keep a basic % for allowing the candidates and there is no way this can be changed.

Anyways you don't have to worry now there are many other small scale companies which take up candidates based on there skill sets, so try to apply for them and once you get the job you can gain 1-2 years experience and then probably move on to the bigger MNCs where that time it will be only your experience which will be checked and not the mark %.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?