15th September 2014, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

For which all private jobs am I applicable after M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Analysis?

I am pursuing my M.pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Analysis. kindly let me know about private jobs which i can apply and the sites regarding it....

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities available after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Analysis?
  2. How to get admission in Ph.D in Pharmacy?
  3. Difference between Pharmaceutical Analysis and Pharmaceutical Technology?
  4. What should I do after completing degree in B.Pharm course which are related to my subjects or studies?
  5. What are the subjects for B.Pharmacy students?
  6. Topics related to Pharmaceutical analysis for project training?
  7. Is mba and mba in pharmacy same?
  8. Pharmacy job in US or UK after M.Pharma in Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance?
  9. List of private companies for which I am applicable? I have scored 72% in 10th
  10. PTU-B.Pharmacy 1st Semester-Pharmaceutical Analysis-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to do project work in pharmaceutics analytics? Which are the related project works done by others on pharmaceutical analytics?
  12. What are the subjects in B.Pharm course?
  13. Colleges of M.Pharm. in Visakhapatnam that provide stipend during studies?
  14. Which are the companies offering internship? I am a student of M.Pharma pharmaceutical analysis
  15. Is there any difference in fee between government and private colleges? What is the fee for M.Pharmacy seat in government colleges?
  16. List of colleges offering Pharmaceutical analysis in AP?
  17. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  18. Best universities, colleges and courses for m.pharmacy in pharmacology and pharmaceutical analysis? -- [Most Discussed]
16th August 2016, 01:11 AM
january2016

Default Re: For which all private jobs am I applicable after M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Analysis?

The private job for which you can apply for are mentioned below;

1. Cipla
2. ranbaxy
3. glaxo smith

These are the best pharma industry where you can work.
Since, there are a lot of pharma industry but what i have suggested is best t wok with.
otherwise there are a lot of small pharma industry.

So, upload your resume and get set for the interview call.
16th August 2016, 01:12 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: For which all private jobs am I applicable after M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Analysis?

Yes, you canget job in many of the private comonay.
The private job for which you can apply for are mentioned below;

1. Cipla
2. ranbaxy
3. glaxo smith

These are the best pharma industry where you can work.
Since, there are a lot of pharma industry but what i have suggested is best t wok with.
otherwise there are a lot of small pharma industry.

So, upload your resume and get set for the interview call.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?