26th June 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Walk-In-Interview in CG Health for Microbiologist & Epidemiologist post being a Microbiology(Plain) candidate having no experience?

hello
there is walkin interview in cg health for microbiologist & epidemiologist whose needed qualification is MBBS,M.Sc MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGY,M.Sc LIFE SCIENCE,EXPERIENCE OF 2 YRS.THE problem is that i have given exam of M.Sc microbiology(plain)final year & have no experience. am i eligible for walkin interview or not. plz rply.

18th August 2017, 12:33 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Walk-In-Interview in CG Health for Microbiologist & Epidemiologist post being a Microbiology(Plain) candidate having no experience?

According to qualification you have, you have a chance of getting selected if you perform well in the interview. Normally, private firms recruit on the basis of CV and interview.

You can contact the HR department of the company for interview appointment. If they have any opening for fresher, then surely you will be called.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?