22nd February 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Date of exam for admission in government college?

I am working as a lecturer in private engineering college...So i like to join in government college...So i want to know the exam date for that exam...

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  3. Post diploma in electrical engineering from Kerala?
  4. How to take admission in B.Ed course in Bhopal Government college? I have completed B.Com
  5. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  6. Admission process, fee structure and date of admission for Homeopathy in Gudivada government college? -- [New]
  7. Can I get a chance for admission in government college as per my ranks? Date and venue of counselling?
  8. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  9. Entrance exam date of RPET exam? Marks required to get admission in government engineering college?
  10. Details of B.Ed Government Entrance Exam for this years admission? Any other way to join B.Ed regular course without entrance exam in Government College using Counseling?
  11. What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
  13. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  14. Marks required in Polytechnic entrance exam to get seat in a governemnt college?
  15. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  16. How to take admission in government college? I am a B.Com student
  17. What is the admission process for 5 years LLB course after passing 12th examination?
  18. Can I get admission in West Bengal or any good government college?
7th July 2011, 04:32 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Date of exam for admission in government college?

You just keep your eyes on employment news and local news paper
normally government as well as private institutes are give the details of vacant post
and they organize walk in interview for teacher,lecture,lab assistance,project assistance
soo just prepare your self for WALK IN INTERVIEWS ..
good luck
7th June 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of exam for admission in government college?

tell the date on which the admission are going tobe started in government girl college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?