5th March 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if given 10th Board exam 2 times?

Hello guys
Please tell me that I am eligible
for IGATE On campus drive as
I have given 10th Board exam 2 times.
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend iGATE on-campus interview with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  2. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  3. Can I attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 54% in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  4. Chances to get job in iGATE through on-campus interview if secured 58% in 10th?
  5. How can I prepare to crack iGATE on-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  6. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  8. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni Interview after scoring 58% in 12th standard?
  9. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th?
  10. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  11. Details about the tests conducted and the pattern to be followed in HCL placement?
  12. Is iGATE Patni gives too much work load to its employees?
  13. How can I prepare to crack IGATE interview? What is the pattern of the interview?
  14. Minimum percentage of marks required in 10th, 12th and degree to attend iGATE com placement exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  16. Companies where I can attend off-campus drive if completed B.Tech with 76% marks?
  17. Am I eligible for IGATE Recruitment being a candidate having scored 59% in 12th Class?
  18. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
6th March 2015, 09:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if given 10th Board exam 2 times?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys
Please tell me that I am eligible
for IGATE On campus drive as
I have given 10th Board exam 2 times.
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.
Yes, you are eligible for iGate on campus placement.

iGate is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for iGate is,

iGate= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for iGate recruitment.

Selection process for iGate recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
25th October 2020, 06:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if given 10th Board exam 2 times?

I am 61.7 percentage in my B. Sc degree, can I eligible to apply for tcs company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?