24th September 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend TCS On-Campus Interview if secured 67% aggregate in B.Tech but below 60% in both 1st and 2nd semester?

Respected Sir,
My aggregate is 67% in B.Tech but in 1st and 2nd semester were 58.8% and 59.7% respectively. Am I eligible to sit in On-Campus Interview of TCS?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  2. Am i eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I have cleared in 2nd semester
  3. Eligibility to attend TCS On-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 58% in Graduation?
  4. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  5. Is 1st semester more important for campus interview? Am I eligible to attend the campus interview after scoring 60% and above in 1st semester?
  6. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I am a 7th semester student
  7. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 61% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 6.68 CGPA in B.Tech?
  8. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in on-campus interview of TCS if secured 6.68 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  10. Percentage criteria to attend TCS off-campus interview?
  11. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 75.67% in 10th, 65.71% in 12th and 6.71 CGPA upto 3rd year of B.Tech(EIE)?
  12. Whether 10th percentage is considerable for Accenture On-Campus Interview? Am I eligible to attend this Interview if secured 54% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 6.92 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in TCS On-Campus Interview if completed 12th in 2nd attempt?
  14. Am I eligible to attend Accenture Off-Campus Interview if secured 64% in B.E.? -- [New]
  15. Will I get the Call Letter if secured below 75% in B.Tech having placed in TCS through on-campus interview?
  16. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  17. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  18. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 88% in 10th, 87% in 12th and 62% up to 5th semester of my BE? -- [Most Discussed]
8th October 2015, 08:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend TCS On-Campus Interview if secured 67% aggregate in B.Tech but below 60% in both 1st and 2nd semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
My aggregate is 67% in B.Tech but in 1st and 2nd semester were 58.8% and 59.7% respectively. Am I eligible to sit in On-Campus Interview of TCS?
Yes, you are eligible for TCS recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of TCS recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?