15th March 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placement if I have 2 backlogs?

Am I eligible for campus placement if I have 2 backlogs? I have already passed out from the college and I want to know if I will be eligible still for any off-campus placements with 2 backlogs? Can you please provide me the information on this soon as possible. Thanks!

15th March 2015, 04:29 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement if I have 2 backlogs?

Yes of course, if you have 2 backlogs definitely you are ineligible to apply for off-Campus interview. To apply for off-campus, the candidate should have completed graduate degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. Candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate. Final year of degree course may also apply. If you have 2 backlogs at the time of campus interview or off-campus interview definitely you are ineligible to apply. But if you are cleared all the backlogs in final semester definitely you are eligible to apply for off-campus interview after completing graduation.
15th March 2015, 05:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement if I have 2 backlogs?

Most of the companies do not allow students who have backlogs to sit for their recruitment drives. Hence you will not be eligible for most of the companies. SO the best option before you is to clear your backlog as soon as possible and then opt for the various off-campus drives of various companies. Now the market conditions are looking good and most of the companies have increased their intakes. Thus, you should aim to clear your backlogs as soon as possible. With two backlogs, you will not be allowed in most of the companies. However, some companies like Mu Sigma, AdStuck, Cavisson, etc. allow candidates upto 2 backlogs but they do not recruit in bulk and you need to clear your backlog before joining them. Thus, it is recommended to clear your pending backlogs as fast as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?