3rd October 2015, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in core companies if I have 80% marks throughout my studies?

Sir/Mam,

I got 85% in 10th,90.9% in intermediate and i got 80% with out any backlogs in b.tech. i am studying 3rd year in a stream of ECE. I am i able to join in your company? how to apply application? Am I eligible to get job in core companies if I have 80% marks throughout my studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  2. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
  3. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  4. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech?
  5. Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?
  6. Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?
  7. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  8. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  10. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  11. What steps should I take to work in core companies after completing EEE graduation with 80% marks?
  12. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  14. Am I eligible to get job in Electronic core companies having an aggregate of 60% in BE course?
  15. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  16. List of job openings in core companies for an ECE graudate?
  17. How to start career inn IT sector having less than 60% marks?
  18. Job opportunity in DLF for a candidate secured 68%, 59% and 70% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
3rd October 2015, 05:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in core companies if I have 80% marks throughout my studies?

You have a good academic background and you are definitely eligible to get a job in the core companies. However, having a good academic background does not ensure you a job in the core sector. You need to deliver at the right time at the right place. You need to crack the written tests of the companies in core domain to enter the further selection rounds and again you need to crack the further rounds to make sure you get the job opportunity. Since you are in third year, so you should start your preparation for GATE. This will not only enhance your job scope in core sector but will also enhance the job opportunities. Apart from GATE, appear in the on-campus recruitment drives of the companies visiting your college and off-campus recruitment drives of various companies.
29th February 2016, 11:40 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in core companies if I have 80% marks throughout my studies?

Yes,you are definitely eligible to get job in a core company.Your academics are very good.Most of the core companies not just recruit the employees based on their academics,you should be good in communication and also have skills like Aptitude,Reasoning and Verbal which play a major role in selecting at Written test.

You can apply for various jobs by registering at websites like fresherworld.com,naukri.com etc where you can see many job opportunities in the field you are in.You can also check out the classifieds in various papers and job openings in government sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?