7th December 2016, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in electronics companies and communication companies after completing B.Tech ECE?

I've completed my B.tech in electronics and communication. How can I get job in top electronics companies and communication companies? Am I eligible to get? What is the minimum criteria needed for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job options for me with BE (ECE) qualification and pending arrears?
  2. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job in Electronics companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  4. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. How to get a job in Electronics core companies after ECE? List of companies and vacancies for it?
  6. List of Electronics and Communication companies having job vacancies in 2015
  7. List of best core companies for ECE students in chennai
  8. Am I eligible to get a job in IT or Government companies after scoring 60.82% in B.Tech ECE?
  9. List of companies where I can apply for job?
  10. Which companies recruit candidates with B.Tech electronics and Communication degree?
  11. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication
  12. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  13. How to get a job in electronics core companies after completing ECE in Anna University
  14. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  15. List of core companies along with their email IDs in Chennai related to Electronics and communication engineering field?
  16. What is the scope of M.tech in advanced communication systems? Possibility of getting job in MNC companies? -- [New]
  17. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  18. Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
15th December 2016, 09:30 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in electronics companies and communication companies after completing B.Tech ECE?

Yes, you are eligible to get job in both public and private sector core companies after bachelor's degree in Electronics and Communication engineering. For private sector companies you need to have minimum of 60% marks in bachelor's degree without any existing backlog. After that you will have to clear aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview for final selection.

ECE candidates can apply for jobs in LG, Sony, Marconi, Micromax, Lenevo, Dell etc. All these private sector companies recruit ECE candidates.

For jobs in Public Sector Undertakings, you will have to clear GATE examination with good rank. Top GATE ranks can get interview letter for jobs in PSUs like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc. You can apply for BSNL JTO examination, AAI entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?