1st March 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

What are the job options for me with BE (ECE) qualification and pending arrears?

I have completed b.e ece. I have studied in pbce (under anna university). I have 2 arrears yet to complete. Please tell me about the job options for me in the present scenario?

2nd March 2016, 01:18 AM
Knowledge World

Default Re: What are the job options for me with BE (ECE) qualification and pending arrears?

There are a lot of options are available for you after BE(Bachelor in Engineering) in Electronic and Communication but i will suggest you to do first Master in ECE because after BE you will not get good salary in starting, but after ME you will become eligible for Various post in reputed companies with good salary.

Major Companies which offer Jobs for ECE engineers are:
Electronics Circuit Design
Signal processing
Wireless Communication
Optical Communication
Robotics
Embedded Systems
Analog electronics
Digital electronics
Telecommunications
Power Electronics
Consumer Electronics
Control systems
VLSI
Nanotechnology
Mobile Companies

Top Companies which offer job to ECE:
>>Bharat Heavy Electrical's Limited (BHEL)
>>Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
>>National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
>>Wipro
>>HCL
>>Nokia
>>Intel
>>AMD
>>CISCO
>>IBM
>>Samsung Electronics
>>Sony
2nd March 2016, 07:17 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the job options for me with BE (ECE) qualification and pending arrears?

At present, there is no job options for your either in private sector or in public sector because no companies allow candidates with pending backlogs to participate in recruitment process.

You must clear your pending arrears to be eligible for job in any Multinational companies or government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?