5th March 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in software companies after scoring 59 percentage marks in 12th standard?

I am graduate in BE, IT AND MY RESPECTIVE PERCENTAGE IN 10 12 AND BE is 62 59 and 67 and I am worried that if I can get a job in any IT company can you just help me out? Can you please give me the details on the same soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  2. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Why most of the IT Companies do require 10th & 12th class percentage? List of the IT companies which allow me? I have 55.75% marks in 12th
  4. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  6. As per my marks am I eligible for Software Tester and Developer job in IT companies?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in software field after scoring 56 percentage marks in B.Tech? -- [New]
  8. If I get into a good M.Tech and get a good percentage then will the companies reject me due to the low scoring marks in B.E?
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software Companies after completing B.Tech Computer Science scoring 70% marks?
  10. Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?
  12. How can i get a job in IT/software field with less percentage marks in 12th and college?
  13. Why IT Company needs 10th and 12th standard percentage for recruitment?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in software side after completion of B.E course?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for software job?
  17. Will it be possible for me to get a good software job after scoring 49% marks in 12th?
  18. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
7th March 2017, 08:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in software companies after scoring 59 percentage marks in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am graduate in BE, IT AND MY RESPECTIVE PERCENTAGE IN 10 12 AND BE is 62 59 and 67 and I am worried that if I can get a job in any IT company can you just help me out? Can you please give me the details on the same soon? Thanks!
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for any software companies as a freshers.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.

You can apply below given companies as per your academic marks,

1.Wipro

2.Syntel

3.Alumnus software
7th March 2017, 08:45 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in software companies after scoring 59 percentage marks in 12th standard?

Yes, you can get a job in IT companies as the marks of class 12 is not so important. The companies check the last qualification marks and you have completed BE with 67%, which is quiet good so don't be so nervous or don't take tension, you will definitely get the job all you have to do is to crack the interview and overall process of the IT companies, if everything goes right then you will be in win win situation.
8th March 2017, 11:50 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to get a job in IT companies you should have completed 10th, 12th and bachelor's degree with minimum 60% marks. You should not have any backlogs and maximum 2 years of educational gap is allowed. Your overall academic percentage is good, but you are lacking of just 1 mark in 12th standard. Therefore, not all but some IT companies may consider your 59% marks as 60% and allow you for jobs.
8th March 2017, 04:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:

With 59% marks in class XII, it is not possible to get a job as a fresher in some of the leading multinational companies. The leading multinational companies required at least 60% marks in class X, XII and engineering graduation. But you can apply for the second line companies and startup companies; they recruit on the basis of marks scored in the engineering. For getting a job, you should not have any standing backlogs. The technical skills and communication skills will help you to get a job in the software companies. So with 59% marks in 12th standard, you can apply for mid and small sized software companies for a job.
9th March 2017, 10:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to get job in Software companies with 59% marks in 12th Class. There is a certain percentage criteria that is required in order to be eligible.

>> So make sure you successfully meet the required percentage criteria.

>> The minimum percentage required for almost all the companies recruitment is 60% marks throughout academics.

>> As you have secured less than 60% marks in 12th Class, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to get job in Software companies.
14th March 2017, 09:45 PM
Sam James

Quote:
Most of the Corporate IT companies have an eligibility criteria of 60% and above through out academics. Since you are having 59% in 12th, it might be difficult to attend recruitment drives. But still you can apply for off campus placements were the eligibility criteria are a bit less than the campus recruitment. Also startup companies don't have strict criteria if you know the job well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?