20th April 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in TCS, Wipro or Infosys after completion of B.E Civil engineering and have interest in coding?

Am I eligible to get a job in TCS, Wipro or Infosys after completion of B.E Civil engineering and have interest in coding? I just chose the wrong domain but will I be able to get the job? What should I do for the same? Can you please help me to get a good job soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available after completion of Civil engineering? How to get a job in TCS, Wipro or Infosys?
  2. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU?
  4. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for a job in L&T, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys?
  6. What are the jobs for Civil Engineers in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys
  7. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  8. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  10. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  11. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  12. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for placement in L&T, Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after scoring 89.7% in 10th
  14. Job opportunities in Infosys, TCS and Wipro for M.Sc(Physics) postgraduate?
  15. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  16. Percentage of marks required to get job in Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  17. Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc
  18. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
21st April 2017, 12:29 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in TCS, Wipro or Infosys after completion of B.E Civil engineering and have interest in coding?

Most of the top IT companies that you have mentioned prefer candidates with B.Tech CSE or MCA degree. You will find it difficult to get entry in these companies on the basis of civil engineering degree.

You need to gain some skills in coding before appearing for interview. If you don't have any skills related to IT field, then you will not succeed in the interview.
21st April 2017, 05:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in TCS, Wipro or Infosys after completion of B.E Civil engineering and have interest in coding?

Yes, you are eligible to get job in TCS, Wipro or Infosys after completion of B.E in Civil Engineering. But at starting, you will be selected to work under some general departments and then based on your experience and skills that you have, you are required to apply for working in Coding department.

So for this, you need to start joining in the company as a fresher for general work.

I suggest you to choose the common domain rather than going for some selected rare domains. Because most of the work is done on the common domain, so many candidates will be recruited to work upon the common domain rather than the special domain. The basic educational qualification required is Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?