26th January 2023, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for infosys with 15 years experience but distance MCA?

Hi, I have inter with 66%
BCA regular with 59.6%
MCA distance with 76%
And I have 15 years of experience
Am I eligible for companies like infosys and tcs?

Infosys and TCs both cleared all rounds
Only HR round pending. Please let me know

28th January 2023, 07:47 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for infosys with 15 years experience but distance MCA?

Eligibility Criteria required to join Infosys Company:

The basic eligibility criteria required to join Infosys Company is as follows,

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree or B.E/ B.Tech or M.E or M.Tech or MCA or M.Sc ..etc., from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required in 10th Class is 60% marks, in 12th Class is 60% marks and in Graduation is 65% marks.

>> Hence if you have cleared all the rounds of Infosys and TCS means, you were eligible for appearing in both the companies recruitment processes.

>> As only HR round is pending, I would suggest you to prepare very well for the round and you can expect some basic questions in HR round.

>> If you have done your MCA course from a recognized university, even that course would be valid because of the recognition of the institute. And also the experience you have attained would become an added advantage.
29th January 2023, 08:15 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for infosys with 15 years experience but distance MCA?

For Infosys, candidates must have a BE/BTech degree from a recognised university with minimum 60%marks.

All Engineering branches are available.
31st January 2023, 09:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

If you receive your MCA degree from a UGC and DEB-approved university or college, it is entirely acceptable. When you complete your distance education MCA, you will have access to a wide range of opportunities. So, you are eligible for Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?