7th January 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Infosys interview with 6 years experience but still have less than 60% in UG degree?

Hi,

I completed by btech in CS with an aggregate of ~54% and in final year having 67%. There were some gaps also in between the years.

I have around 6 yrs of experience in IT industry.

I have recently received a call from Infosys for a f2f interview. AM i eligible for infosys or would they outright deny me seeing the marks? Would experience not matter?

in 10th i had 74%, in 12 i got 68%.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for job in Infosys if secured 60% in B.Tech and having 4 years of work experience?
  2. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  3. Last 5 years question papers of Infosys? Where can I get interview questions?
  4. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  6. Am I eligible for Infosys after scoring 70% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in B.Tech? I have 3+ years of experience in Java/J2EE
  7. Infosys interview question years papers?
  8. How can I prepare to get selected in Infosys on-campus interview?
  9. Am I eligible to apply in Infosys if secured 76% till 5th semester of B.Tech?
  10. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for Infosys if I have 3 years gap between 12th and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to work in Singapore having 14 years experience? Am I eligible to study anything there?
  13. Detailed information and tips to prepare for Infosys on-campus interview?
  14. Can I join NASA after completing BA course in Animation and Web Designing?
  15. How to appear for campus interview in Infosys Company after completing Civil Engineering?
  16. Placement papers of last 10 years for Infosys Campus Interview with solutions?
  17. Can I become a Infosys Employee after having diploma certificate with 6 months experience?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Walk-In-Interview in CG Health for Microbiologist & Epidemiologist post being a Microbiology(Plain) candidate having no experience?
7th January 2015, 02:38 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for Infosys interview with 6 years experience but still have less than 60% in UG degree?

ELIGIBILITY FOR EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES IN INFOSYS:

Usually when comes to experienced candidates of course years of experience will be given more preference. So, do not worry on that and make sure you prepared well for the interview. There might be a possibility that you will asked with a question in the interview as "Why you have scored pretty less in college?" so for this make sure you have a good positive answer to reply

I have attached some of the e-books which would help you to prepare for the interview better. Go through it during your preparation!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?