11th July 2016, 02:12 PM
sushil896

Can I get a job in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM or Wipro after completing B.C.A and M.C.A (Distance course) from Kurukshetra University and having 6 years of I.T experience?

Hello Sir, I have completed distance course BCA and MCA from Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra, and I also have 6 Years of IT experience, please let me know can I get job in HCL,Infosys,TCS,IBM and WIPRO etc?
regards
sushil

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  2. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  3. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  4. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  5. Can I get job in Infosys and TCS having 10 years of experience in a MNC after completed BCA and MCA from Distance Learning?
  6. Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher?
  7. Possibility to join TCS, WIPRO, IBM, HCl and CTS for B.Com distance graduate?
  8. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro, IBM after passing 10th with 63%
  9. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU? -- [New]
  10. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  12. Job in infosys, HCL etc after BCA from distance learning without any work experience?
  13. Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  15. Is distance education course applicable to apply for job in top MNC companies like CTS, TCS, Wipro and so on?
  16. Can I get job in MNC like TCS, WIPRO, IBM having 49% in 10th?
  17. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?
  18. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech?
12th July 2016, 10:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM or Wipro after completing B.C.A and M.C.A (Distance course) from Kurukshetra University and having 6 years of I.T experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushil896 View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed distance course BCA and MCA from Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra, and I also have 6 Years of IT experience, please let me know can I get job in HCL,Infosys,TCS,IBM and WIPRO etc?
regards
sushil
No, distance education course candidates are not eligible for MNC companies. Only those candidates completed degree with regular course are eligible for MNC companies(HCL,Infosys,TCS,IBM and WIPRO) recruitment.

But you can apply for government sector like SSC, PSC, Civil Service Exam etc.
31st May 2018, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM or Wipro after completing B.C.A and M.C.A (Distance course) from Kurukshetra University and having 6 years of I.T experience?

I have a my BCA graduation degree from University of Madras via correspondence however completed my MCA post graduation from Osmania university as full time. Will I get a job in Wipro and TCS ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?