26th April 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

MCA with 54% marks eligible to apply for job in Infosys? Does Infosys conducts exam for it? Previous question papers of it?

Hello sir, I have just completed MCA with 54% marks and I want to get job in Infosys. Am I eligible to apply for job in Infosys? Does Infosys conducts exam for it? Previous question papers of it?

11th May 2017, 12:24 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MCA with 54% marks eligible to apply for job in Infosys? Does Infosys conducts exam for it? Previous question papers of it?

For fresher job through campus interview, 54% marks is not enough for Infosys. You won't be eligible for interview.

You should start with a small IT company and then after gaining experience, you can try for job at Infosys.
14th May 2017, 12:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MCA with 54% marks eligible to apply for job in Infosys? Does Infosys conducts exam for it? Previous question papers of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have just completed MCA with 54% marks and I want to get job in Infosys. Am I eligible to apply for job in Infosys? Does Infosys conducts exam for it? Previous question papers of it?
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for MCA course.

Eligibility criteria for Infosys off-campus placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 70%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Below are the attachments of Infosys question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Infosys 2013.doc(36.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: txt Infosys Placement Paper 2010.txt(15.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: txt Infosys Placement Paper 2011.txt(16.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: docx Infosys Placement Paper 2012.docx(14.7 KB, 4 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?