22nd May 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Infosys and TCS having 10 years of experience in a MNC after completed BCA and MCA from Distance Learning?

Hello everyone,
I have 10 years of experience in IT Infrastructure and IT Project Management domain and working in a MNC. However, I have done my BCA & MCA through Distance Learning. My question is does companies like TCS and Infosys consider my profile for getting job there?

Related Questions:
  1. Job in infosys, HCL etc after BCA from distance learning without any work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can i get a decent job after BCA through distance learning from PTU?
  3. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  4. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  5. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  6. Is distance course not accepted by MNC's? What should I choose between regular MCA and B.Tech after completion of BCA?
  7. Can I get job in Infosys being 39 years old BCA graduate?
  8. Will I get the job in TCS with 2 years of experience?
  9. Does it valuable for me to pursue MCA course in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed BCA and working in BPO Company?
  10. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or any other IT company?
  11. Am I able to get a job in MNC like TCS,HCL, WIPRO Microsoft Infosys after completing BSc and 3 years diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT?
  12. Is it beneficial to join Infosys if selected, being an employee of TCS?
  13. Is distance education invalid in MNC companies? Which is better between B.Tech and MCA?
  14. Where can I get the aptitude questions for this years passout students? I want a job in MNC's like Infosys, CTS, TCS, WIPRO
  15. Am I eligible to get Software Job in MNCs or non MNCs after completion of Degree course in Distance Learning?
  16. After doing BSc AIT from SMU and MCA from IGNOU how to do interview in MNC's?
  17. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  18. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
28th May 2015, 11:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Infosys and TCS having 10 years of experience in a MNC after completed BCA and MCA from Distance Learning?

Of course yes, you are certainly eligible to get job in top most IT companies Tata Consultancy Services and in Infosys having the above mentioned qualification. Because the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for this recruitments is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline (B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA) from a recognized university. If you have completed your MCA course through distance mode from a recognized university, even then your course is considered as a valid course. MCA is considered as a post graduate degree, since the basic educational qualification required is just graduation you are certainly eligible to get job in Infosys and TCS companies. As you are an experienced candidate, it would be an added advantage for you to be get selected in above mentioned companies. If you can get command over programming languages, it would be an added benefit in getting job in companies like TCS and Infosys.
13th January 2017, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in Infosys and TCS having 10 years of experience in a MNC after completed BCA and MCA from Distance Learning?

I have done my BCA from SMU and MCA from Jaipur national university throw distance mode. And i have 3 years experience in java. Can i apply for big it company like IBM,TCS, AM DOCS, tech-Mhindra , wipro,hcl.
23rd February 2020, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completd BSC(cs) and MCA UG and PG both Distance education but i have 3 years experience in software developer in one of the MNC company can i appley for TCS and Acctenture infosys, IBM and Exc..top MNC company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?