20th June 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 6 arrears till 3rd year?

Am I eligible for campus placement in INFOSYS after scoring 82% in 10th,90% in 12th and 65% in B.E.(6 ARREARS) till 3rd year? Can someone please brief me the information on the same? Which all company I would be eligible to apply?

Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys?
  2. Am I eligible for Campus Placement of Infosys having secured 64% in 10th, 66% in 12th and 68% in B.Tech up to 3rd year of B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys after scoring 71% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  5. Will I be eligible for Infosys campus placement if I had 1 history of arrears?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys?
  7. Am I eligible for Campus Placement of Infosys having secured 58% in 10th and 70% upto 3rd year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I be eligible for companies like Accenture, Infosys, NIT after scoring 55% aggregate?
  9. Am I eligible for Infosys having secured 80% in 10th, 80%in 12th and 68% in B.E. till 5th semester with one arrear? Maximum number of arrears allowed at Infosys?
  10. Am i eligible for online campus placement of Infosys
  11. Am I eligible to attend Accenture On-campus Interview if secured 71% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 64% till 3rd year of B.E.?
  12. Am I eligible for online campus placement at Infosys? I have scored 62% in 20th, 80% in inter
  13. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 72% in 10th and 76% in 12th and doing 3rd year B.E CSE?
  14. Am I eligible for placement in Infosys or other MNC's after passing 3rd year with 70% and a backlog?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Infosys off-campus placement?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?
  17. Eligibility for Infosys campus placement with 66% in B.Tech (CS) upto 3rd year, 72% in Diploma (CS), 59% in 12th and 72% in 10th?
  18. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?
20th June 2015, 09:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 6 arrears till 3rd year?

I am extremely sorry to state you will not be eligible for Infosys Campus placement drive if you have arrears since according to the eligibility criteria of Infosys you should not have any active backlogs at the time of recruitment drive. This means that if you clear the arrears before Infosys visits your college for on-campus drive, you will be eligible to sit for the recruitment drive of Infosys.
21st June 2015, 12:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 6 arrears till 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for campus placement in INFOSYS after scoring 82% in 10th,90% in 12th and 65% in B.E.(6 ARREARS) till 3rd year? Can someone please brief me the information on the same? Which all company I would be eligible to apply?

Please help.
Yes, you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Infosys is a multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys recruitment is 65%.

You should not have any pending backlogs.

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
22nd June 2015, 10:49 AM
reconnect

Firstly you must clear all your backlogs because backlogs are not eligible for appearing in the placement cell.As you had a good percentage so you can appear in the placement programme for the good companies after clearing your backlogs.The eligible criteria for a good company are-

1-60% in 10th.
2-60% in 12th.
3-60% through out B.tech without having any current backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?