21st April 2015, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for Infosys campus placement if I had 1 history of arrears?

Sir,

I have a backlog in 1st sem(1 sub). Presently I am in 6th sem. The back exam will be conducted in june. Infosys is coming to our campus next for eligibility criteria. Will I face any problem? They'll come to campus for placement in October before that i'll clear my exam. Please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for Infosys Placement?
  2. Will it be possible for me to get a job if I have completed Computer Science Engineering with 65% marks and 4 history of arrears?
  3. Am I eligible for Infosys Campus Placement after scoring 87% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  4. Am i eligible for online campus placement of Infosys
  5. Am I eligible for Campus Placement of Infosys having secured 58% in 10th and 70% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible for online campus placement at Infosys? I have scored 62% in 20th, 80% in inter
  7. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  8. Is there any negative marking applicable for Infosys aptitude test?
  9. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 82% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 7.0 CGPA in BE with one arrear?
  10. Previous year papers of Infosys campus placement
  11. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  12. In which college can I get after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I expect any NIT? Which NITs can I get?
  13. Am I eligible for campus placement in MNC companies with 54% in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys after scoring 71% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible for Infosys having secured 80% in 10th, 80%in 12th and 68% in B.E. till 5th semester with one arrear? Maximum number of arrears allowed at Infosys?
  16. How can I attend Infosys campus placement?
  17. From which semester infosys will ask for the marks aggregate to be eligible for campus placement?
  18. Eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
21st April 2015, 05:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for Infosys campus placement if I had 1 history of arrears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I have a backlog in 1st sem(1 sub). Presently I am in 6th sem. The back exam will be conducted in june. Infosys is coming to our campus next for eligibility criteria. Will I face any problem? They'll come to campus for placement in October before that i'll clear my exam. Please tell me
You have a pending backlog so you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is,

Infosys= 65%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Pattern for Infosys written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning
2. Verbal ability
3. Technical section
21st April 2015, 06:26 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be eligible for Infosys campus placement if I had 1 history of arrears?

If you have any backlogs at the time of appearing for campus placements. Definitely, you are ineligible to apply for campus placements. There is no doubt about that. If any companies visiting your campus they will ask only without standing backlogs candidates. So be clear on that. They won't allow you to sit the campus placements with standing backlogs. Try to clear the paper in current semester. After clearing the paper, you are definitely eligible to apply for Infosys placements.

-You should have completed B.E / B.Tech from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-You must have secured at least 65% marks in aggregate throughout the career.
-No active backlogs are allowed.
-Maximum two years of gap in education are allowed but valid reason only.
21st April 2015, 09:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to attend Infosys Campus Placement selection process. Remember, the basic condition is that "You must not have any pending backlogs" at the time of applying or attending for Infosys Campus placements. As you are going to attend that backlog paper exam in June month and as Infosys is going to visit in the month of October, you have bright chances to attend the process. If you write Exam in June month, you might expect result to come in 2 or 3 months, and so by the time Infosys visits your campus you will have completed the arrear. Apart from this criteria, make sure your aggregate is more than 65% to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?