24th April 2017, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 79.8% marks in B.Tech?

Sir/Mam, I am a student of B.Tech 4th year in ECE branch and I have passed diploma with 79.8% and after that admitted in B.Tech by lateral entry exam of joint entrance board and I have 76% in 10th, 49.9% in 12th and I have 75% in b.tech till 3rd year.am i eligible for campus placement in infosys?

26th April 2017, 12:06 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 79.8% marks in B.Tech?

No, you are not eligible to get placed in Infosys with 49.9% marks in 12th Class. Because there is a certain minimum percentage criteria required in order to be eligible.

>> You must have completed "B.E/ B.Tech" in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured throughout the academics is 65% marks.

>> As you have not secured more than 65% marks in 12th Class, I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this Infosys recruitment.

>> In order to be eligible, you must have secured minimum 65% marks in 12th Class, minimum 65% marks in 10th Class and minimum 65% marks in Graduation or B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized universities or boards.
26th April 2017, 01:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 79.8% marks in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am a student of B.Tech 4th year in ECE branch and I have passed diploma with 79.8% and after that admitted in B.Tech by lateral entry exam of joint entrance board and I have 76% in 10th, 49.9% in 12th and I have 75% in b.tech till 3rd year.am i eligible for campus placement in infosys?
Yes, you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment as per your 12th standard marks.

Eligibility criteria of Infosys recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 65%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
26th April 2017, 12:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for campus placement at Infosys, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidates should have completed their 10th, 12th standard with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board.

> Candidates should have completed their bachelor's degree like B.Tech/B.E etc with minimum 70% marks from a recognized institute.

> There should not be any pending backlogs.

> Maximum 2 years of educational gap is acceptable.

> Candidates should have good technical and communication skills.

As your marks in 12th standard is just 49.9%, so it would be nearly impossible for you to be eligible for Infosys campus placement.
26th April 2017, 06:33 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:

Yes, you are eligible for Infosys campus placement with 79.8% marks in B.Tech. Infosys eligibility criteria are given below;

Candidates with at least 65% marks throughout studies. Candidates should not have any pending backlog. The gap in education should not more than two years.

The selection process consists of a written test and interview. The written test has two sections. One is the aptitude test and the other is the verbal ability test. The next round is Personal Interview with HR of the company.
26th April 2017, 10:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have got less than 60% marks in class 12th, which is not according to the eligibility criteria for campus interview for Infosys. One must have 60% or above throughout the academic career to become eligible for it.

The only drawback in your qualification is the class 12th percentage, which is not according to the criteria.
4th May 2017, 11:48 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Infosys and MNCs in IT sector prefer candidates with academic record 65%+ throughout their academics. Since you 12th score is a bit low you may not be eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Still you can attend other IT company recruitment and after sufficient experience you can switch company to good MNCs or product based companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?