6th September 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for online campus placement of Infosys

hello sir,
i got 62% in 10th,80%in inter and 65% in btech(till 6 sem).am i eligible for online campus placement of infosys?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for online campus placement at Infosys? I have scored 62% in 20th, 80% in inter
  2. Am I eligible for Infosys Campus Placement after scoring 87% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible for Campus Placement of Infosys having secured 58% in 10th and 70% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys after scoring 71% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  6. How can I attend Infosys campus placement?
  7. Eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Placement question papers of last 10 years for Infosys on-campus recruitment exam? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for Infosys off campus placement after scoring 6.88 CGPA in 6th semester?
  10. Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement? I have 76% in 10th,59% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech
  11. Am I eligible for Campus Placement of Infosys having secured 64% in 10th, 66% in 12th and 68% in B.Tech up to 3rd year of B.Tech?
  12. Latest placement papers of Infosys with solutions?
  13. Can I be eligible for companies like Accenture, Infosys, NIT after scoring 55% aggregate?
  14. Am I Eligible for Infosys Campus Placement?
  15. How to get prepared for infosys campus placement? I'm having very good communication skills but am poor in technical field
  16. Am I eligible for WIPRO placement and infosys placement after scoring 58%
  17. Eligibility for Infosys campus placement with 66% in B.Tech (CS) upto 3rd year, 72% in Diploma (CS), 59% in 12th and 72% in 10th?
  18. How may I get last 10 year placement papers of infosys along with solutions? How to attend infosys placement?
28th August 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for online campus placement of Infosys

Am I eligible for infosys after scoring 73% in 10th,72% in 12th and 74% in B.Tech?
13th April 2015, 10:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
i got 62% in 10th,80%in inter and 65% in btech(till 6 sem).am i eligible for online campus placement of infosys?
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of Infosys recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 65%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
14th April 2015, 01:36 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Coming straight to your question, the eligibility criteria for the Infosys is given below. These will allow you to come to a conclusion that whether you are eligible for the placement drive or not.
1)60% in high school and intermediate.
2) Minimum 60% in graduation.
2)You should not have any backlog
4) Some of them also do not consider improvement in intermediate.
5) A basic knowledge of computer languages if you are not of CS,IT branch and thorough knowledge of as much programming languages as you can calibrate with your skills.

So, comparing these with your marks, you can definitely appear for the interview.
Now, start preparing for the drive and give it your best shot.
14th April 2015, 05:15 PM
miiky

Obviously, you are eligible for online campus placement for Infosys. Because the marks required throughout the studies is 60%.
But you should clear all pending backlogs and should not have more than two years gap.
14th April 2015, 06:57 PM
poojasingh151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for infosys after scoring 73% in 10th,72% in 12th and 74% in B.Tech?
The eligibility criteria for on campus or off campus recruitment drive of Infosys is as below:

~~You must have secured above 60% in class tenth, 10+2 and in bachelor's degree in engineering.

~~No pending backlogs in any semester of bachelor's degree.

~~If you have two or more years gap between studies, you are not eligible for the placement drive. For example if you have done 10th in 2011 and 10+2 in 2015 then you are not eligible.

Your percentage of marks in 10th, 12th and bachelor's degree is above 70%, so you are eligible for the Infosys placement drive.

It contains:

~~Aptitude test.

~~Technical interview.

~~HR Interview.

Sometimes Group discussion is also conducted when large number of candidates appear for placement drive.
11th August 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I heard that infosys is loosing percentege critariya this year is it true?? a candidate hwo has 64% in b.tech can appear in infosys
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?