19th February 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?

Sir/Mam,

I just want to know will I be eligible to sit in campus placement of my college . I am a 1st year b.tech mechanical student . I got 76% in 12th with pcm 68.8% and had got cgpa10(95%) in 10th board . do my 10th and 12th marks makes me eligible to sit in campus placement of companies like Infosys ,TCS,tata motors,l&t and mahindra ???? plz reply ,,, please solve my querry , I can't concentrate in my studies . thanks

26th February 2015, 08:41 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?

Yes, of-course you are eligible for all major MNC companies who are coming for the campus placements. The common eligibility criteria which they will look for is as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good communication and technical skills.

So, if you clear all the eligibility criteria mentioned about then you are eligible for 90% above companies coming in for campus placements only few companies will ask for 70% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree which you won't be eligible as you have less % in 12th but anyways just concentrate on those which asks for 60% and prepare well for the campus placement rounds to ensure that you will get the job which are,

1) Aptitude Test.

2) Technical Interview.

3) HR Interview.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?