7th February 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job when I am in final year of Information Technology?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am doing final year Information technology I having no standing arrears but my CGPA was only 6.143 can i get a good job with this cgpa in software companies or i wont get a job??

What i want to do to get a job??

11th February 2014, 01:14 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to get a job when I am in final year of Information Technology?

Yes, ofcourse you can get a good job for sure as most of the software companies expect 60% above in studies which is from 10th, 12th and Graduation.

So, if you have 60% throughout then you are eligible for 90% of the campus recruitment only companies like Microsoft, Nokia, Deloitte etc will ask for 70% above in studies where these companies are not that frequent for recruiting freshers.

Now the best way for you to get the job is via campus placement and nothing else because all the service companies like Wipro, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Accenture etc. will take in freshers only via Campus and off-campus placement..

You should have already started hearing by now about the companies coming in for campus placement being in final year. Usually there will be three rounds followed for the selection process which as follows,

1) Aptitude Test.

2) Technical Interview.

3) HR Interview.

You need to spend good amount of time for the aptitude test preparation as it's the first round and only when you clear this round you will be eligible for the next interview rounds. Every company will have a pattern followed for the aptitude test so that first thing which you need to do is to find out the pattern which is followed for the test and prepare for it accordingly.

R.S.Agarwal book is one of the best book to start the preparation for Aptitude test. After you clear the aptitude test you will be moved to the technical interview where in questions will be asked from your core subjects which you can clear easily if you are good with the basics.

HR interview will be more concentrated on testing your communication skills. So, there will be questions which are personal and formal. Just be confident and answer smart to clear this round.

Check out the attached e-book which help you to prepare for the interview process.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 93 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?