14th August 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to open a new college for B.Ed and D.Ed? How can I get the affiliation?

I do want to open a new college (NCTE approved) for B.Ed. & D.Ed. course in Kinnaur District. How can I get the affiliation? Help me to go through the procedure. Please provide me every detail (related to it). I will be obliged if contact details for the said project may kindly be given to me. Parvinder Singh negi

30th November 2016, 05:57 PM
january2016

Default Re: Procedure to open a new college for B.Ed and D.Ed? How can I get the affiliation?

In order to get affiliation for the college that you wanted to open, there will be a lot of government procedures to be followed, the procedures i am mentioning below:

1. You need to get proper area to open the college, it should fulfill the default area to construct your college.
2. Your college must have proper number of class rooms as well as faculty room.
3. Your college must have- playground, extra ground for cultural activity.
4. Your college must have enough capacity to accommodate 3000 of strident during an examination period.
5. Your college must have proper code of conduct.
6. Your college must have permission to be opened from local body.
7. Nearest police station, must not have any objection in the land and the college opening.
8. Land testing is important.
25th October 2017, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to open a new college for B.Ed and D.Ed? How can I get the affiliation?

I am in tamilnadu near madurai, I want to re open a closed b.ed college , what is the procedure please tell to me my mobile number is 9787492341 and my mail id is [email protected]
17th July 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to open a new college for b.ed and d.ed? How can i get the affilation. Help me
5th December 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I am Interested to open a new BED college in Tripura,Agartala,Can you please help me that how much acres of land is required for the college and what type of construction required for opening a new college and other rules and regulations for getting the affilation of NCTE my mob.no is 9774027728 and my mail ID is [email protected]
9th January 2019, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

We want to open a private BEd College in Odisha, Bolangir. Please give all
the details of requirements, documents, fees for affiliation.
5th April 2019, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I open B.ed college in assam and district Dibrugarh. My email [email protected]. Contact no 9954300418
1st June 2019, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to open a B.Ed. college in our locality , in the District of Goal para, Assam. May I have got detail information about it. My phone number is 9864226442 . Email id is [email protected].
Please inform me in details .
10th August 2019, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I want a D ed college for disabled people in District Bulandshahr U. P.
12th August 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to open a B. Ed and D. Ed college in Assam. Kindly tell me all the procedures about it. My phone number is 6000532996.Email- [email protected]
6th August 2021, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to open a B. Ed and D. Ed college in Tripura. Kindly tell me all the procedures about it. My phone number is 8787647449/9436738909.Email- ashimdebnath79019@gmail.
6th September 2021, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to open a B. Ed and D. Ed college in Supaul Bihar. Kindly tell me all the procedures about it. My phone number is 8458806822 .
15th November 2021, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

how to get affilation in Karnataka B.ed college
7th April 2022, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to open new Bed college in Assam, plz let me know the procedure. My contact number is 9436272786.
14th May 2022, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to open new Bed college in Haryana, plz let me know the procedure. My contact number is 9306993649 , 8683861588
16th September 2022, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to open a new college for b.ed and d.ed? How can i get the affilation. Help me
email id [email protected]
16th October 2022, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to open new b. Ed college affiliate d to USTM university.. Sir plzzz Tell me the procedure .. ..i shall be always grateful for your help..thank you. My gmail is.. [email protected] and am from meghalaya..
15th January 2023, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Is lease building and place allowed for opening a b ed college??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?