22nd April 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for software IT jobs with 62% marks in BE?

I got 62.93% in BE of branch IT.but my overall aggregate is 55% whether i eligible for applying TCS company or wipro? What would be the minimum criteria they will look for? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same?

Thanks!

23rd April 2016, 09:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for software IT jobs with 62% marks in BE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 62.93% in BE of branch IT.but my overall aggregate is 55% whether i eligible for applying TCS company or wipro? What would be the minimum criteria they will look for? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same?

Thanks!
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for TCS recruitment but you can apply for Wipro.

Eligibility criteria of Wipro recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro 50%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro recruitment.
23rd April 2016, 01:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for TCS and Wipro with the educational portfolio which you hold. This is because you do not have 60% in your B.E course. The basic and essential eligibility criteria of both these companies is you need to have at least 60% in the entire career. The aggregate percentage in the entire B.Tech/B.E course is taken into account and not the final year marks. Even 59.9 percentage is discarded and made ineligible. Since you have 62% in BE but in final year and not in aggregate(which is 55%), so you are ineligible for these companies.
23rd April 2016, 09:07 PM
IQ14

TCS and wipro are the top mist software companies. Both havsame criteria . For applying into these two companies a candidate must have minimum 60% marks throughout.
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in 10th and 12th.
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in b.tech.
No any backlog is allowed.
Only 2 years of academic gap is allowed.
If your minimum aggregate is 55% in b.tech then you are not eligible for these two companies.
23rd April 2016, 09:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

You have mentioned that you have scored 62.93% marks in BE. But you also have mentioned that overall aggregate is 55% marks. I am unable to understand that how much you secured in B.E. Although it is not clear for me regarding the marks secured by you in B.E, you have clearly mentioned that you secured 55% marks in your academics. It is clearly known that, you are not eligible to get job in IT Companies with 55% marks. The minimum percentage criteria you must have secured throughout the academics is 60% marks. As you have not secured the required percentage, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible.
24th April 2016, 12:21 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for software jobs with 62% marks in B.E. There are many software companies in India which offers jobs to the engineering graduates with 62% marks. You have to apply to the companies through online. After short listing you will be called for the selection process. The selection process consists of Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview.
15th August 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir I am aravind samy. I am now studying final year B.E- CSE,I am now itself started to see the requirements of each and every company, now I referred your company requirements ,I have got 73% in B.E till 6th semester ,70.3% in 10 and 59.25% in 12 std so,whether I will get job in ur company sir?
15th August 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is aravindsamy I am studying final year B.E CSE,from now itself I started to see the requirements of all company. I have acquired 72% in B.E till 6th semester, 70.3% in 10th std and 59.25 % in 12th std so ,whether I would get a job in your company ?
23rd August 2016, 11:42 AM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Hello friend,
YES you are eligible for IT companies since you have over 60% marks in B.E. Normally IT companies ask for 60% to 70% marks throughout your academic career. But again that depends on the company you are appearing for.
As you have below 60% marks in your 10th standard, you will find it hard to appear for leading MNC's in India. But go for any company gain knowledge and after having one or two years of experience you can make it to leading MNC's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?