24th March 2017, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys placement after completing MCA through lateral entry?

Sir, I am MCA lateral entry student and I have secured 68% in 12th class and 70% in 10th but 53% in graduation. Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys company placement?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MCA in lateral entry after completing BSc IT? Colleges or universities providing MCA lateral entry? Details about their placements?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys campus placement if I have less than 59% only in 12th?
  3. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Is there lateral entry for MCA in coming years? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for lateral entry in 3rd semester of MCA regular?
  6. Placement papers of TCS, Wipro, Accenture and infosys aptitude test?
  7. What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?
  8. Am i eligible for Infosys and TCS with one year gap between Diploma and Degree?
  9. Am i eligible for MCA 3rd year lateral entry after completing Bsc computer science
  10. Am I eligible for MCA 3rd year lateral entry after completing BSc computer science
  11. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  12. DIT, Dehradun or Graphic Era University, which is best for MCA in respect of placement? What is the difference between MCA and MCA lateral entry?
  13. Am I eligible for placement in L&T, Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after scoring 89.7% in 10th
  14. Eligibility for MCA lateral entry in SRM University after B.Sc and fee details for the same?
  15. Am I eligible for MCA lateral entry after completing BSc software engineering
  16. Do I need to write an entrance exam to get lateral entry for MCA after completing BCA?
  17. Can a MCA through lateral entry apply for GATE exam?
  18. Am I eligible for MCA lateral entry after passing BSc with 49%?
25th March 2017, 09:51 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys placement after completing MCA through lateral entry?

Lateral entry won't cause any problem in getting a job in TCS or Infosys, but the marks you have secured in your bachelor's degree is a major problem. Candidates who have secured 65% marks in their 10th, 12th and bachelor's degree are eligible to get a job in TCS and Infosys. There should not be any pending backlogs and maximum 2 years of education gap is allowed.As you have secured just 53% marks in graduation, so you are not eligible to get placed in TCS and Infosys.
27th March 2017, 09:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys placement after completing MCA through lateral entry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am MCA lateral entry student and I have secured 68% in 12th class and 70% in 10th but 53% in graduation. Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys company placement?
Yes, you are eligible for TCS and Infosys recruitment.

Eligibility criteria for TCS and Infosys placement:-

Candidate must have secured more than 65% marks throughout the studies.

The candidate should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys and TCS recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?