25th July 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS as per my academic records?

Am i eligible for tcs ?
Sir my 10th marks is 55 % and 12th is 63 % and now i am persuing b.e from mechanical branch and i am on 3rd year amd till my cgpa is 7.2 . Am i eligible for tata motors ?

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs after completing B.Tech in 5 years due to pending backlogs -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of top colleges which accept candidates with poor academic records?
  3. Is there any scope to obtain jobs quicker with B.Tech?
  4. What is the best option after BSC IT course? What is the salary?
  5. Can I change my stream in 12th standard from arts to science?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Ed in natural science from Kerala University
  7. Eligibility for TCS placements after having 2 backlogs and a CGPA aggregate of 6.36?
  8. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
  9. What shall I do after completion of PCB with 52% of marks?
  10. Am i eligible for recruitment in companies even after having 3 year academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  11. PhD after M.Tech in Electrical Engineering
  12. Am I eligible to appear in on-campus interview of TCS if secured 6.68 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  13. Am i eligible to get placed in TCS if I know the basics in C & C++?
  14. Will the gap in Education effect my Placements after completion of CS course being a candidate having done Graduation in 2006?
  15. Am i eligible for TCS recruitment after scoring 77% in SSC?
  16. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?
  17. How to get a software job after scoring 76% in 10th, 88% in inter and 61% in B.Tech ECE
  18. Am I eligible for TCS after scoring 64.45% in B.Tech? -- [New]
2nd August 2014, 06:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS as per my academic records?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for TCS since the minimum eligibility criteria for educational qualification to appear for TCS is 60% throughout the career. This means one has to score above 60% in 10th, 12th as well as graduation. Since your marks is below 60% in 10th so you are not eligible.
TATA motors have different criteria for different colleges.Hence you need to find out the same for your college from your college training and placement authority. For offline exam, you are eligible.
2nd August 2014, 06:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS as per my academic records?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for TCS since the minimum eligibility criteria for educational qualification to appear for TCS is 60% throughout the career. This means one has to score above 60% in 10th, 12th as well as graduation. Since your marks is below 60% in 10th so you are not eligible.
TATA motors have different criteria for different colleges.Hence you need to find out the same for your college from your college training and placement authority. For offline exam, you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?