9th September 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for recruitment in companies even after having 3 year academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?

sir,
I am a student of Computer Science & Engg.(B.Tech) final year. But there is a problem that I have 3 year gap between class 12 and B.Tech. Here,TCS is coming to recruit students in my college & I have been accomplished all its requirement except this one(less than 2 year gap).Thus,I am not eligible for this.So, Sir,I am worry much about recruitment process of companies.Sir, please suggest me that Am I eligible for recruitment in any company?My academic record is 63.5%(10th),60.4%(12th) & 69.57%(B.Tech till 6th semester without no backlog).If yes, please guide me, sir as soon as possible, what have I to do?

I shall be highly obliged with you,
THANK YOU. Email-Id
[email protected]
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies recruit B.Tech students with 3 years academic year gap between 12th and graduation?
  2. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  3. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  4. Will companies accept me in campus recruitment after MBA
  5. What is the best answer that I can give being a candidate having 2 year academic gap after completion of 12th Class?
  6. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?
  8. Whether I am not eligible to get job in Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Amdocs and IGATE with an academic gap?
  9. List of Companies(preferably I.T) which considers more than 2 years gap in education for job?
  10. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?
  11. What does Academic Gap means? Am I eligible to get job in Accenture with academic gap in B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap?
  13. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  14. Private companies offering recruitment for a candidate who has secured 46% in 10th, 65.6% in 12th and 60.4% in B.Tech(EEE) but having a gap between 10th and 12th?
  15. Eligibility to get job in Syntel for a candidate who has a year gap between 12th and B.Tech? -- [New]
  16. What importance does the software companies give to year gap in academics?
  17. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
15th April 2012, 02:51 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for recruitment in companies even after having 3 year academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?

Sorry, you can not eligible for campus recruitment with 3 years gap after 12th and B.tech.

Because candidate should not have more than 2 years of study gap.

All the best.
25th October 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for recruitment in companies even after having 3 year academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?

I have 2 years of gap between my clas12th and b.tech.will I be eligible for recruitment??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?