26th September 2017, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Com better or BBA better to become a CEO of an MNC?

Is B.Com better or BBA better to become a CEO of an MNC? My goal is to become a CEO in one of the top MNC's, so can you please provide me with the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

3rd October 2017, 06:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Com better or BBA better to become a CEO of an MNC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is B.Com better or BBA better to become a CEO of an MNC? My goal is to become a CEO in one of the top MNC's, so can you please provide me with the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

BBA is better to become a CEO of an MNC. Candidates should study MBA to become a CEO of an MNC. Therefore, it is better to study BBA in under graduation. After completion of the BBA, candidates can pursue an MBA to become a CEO of an MNC. Educational qualification is not only the criteria to become a CEO. Candidates should have very good management skills and should be innovative to become a CEO. They should be a good risk taker with very good optimistic nature to become a CEO. Candidates should have very good communication and interpersonal skills to become a CEO of an MNC. The above given are some of the qualities to become a CEO of an MNC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?