22nd June 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Which course is suitable to become a good CEO?

I m bcom student ..which course is suit me to became a good CEO? And which qualification needs?

15th July 2014, 01:39 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Which course is suitable to become a good CEO?

There is no particular course which is marked to be good for taking up to become a CEO. All that needs to be a CEO is your HARD WORK and zeal to reach the goal. So, make sure you have both with you to attain the position of CEO.

Let me give you a real life example. Rajeev Suri, right now he is the CEO of Nokia and you know who he is and what he studied to grab that position? He was just a normal Indian employee like everyone of us who completed Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and apart from that he didn't do any other course. So, what made him to reach that position now? It's pure Hard Work and the zeal which he had to reach heights.

Probably with B.Com you can try completing M.Com and later you can plan to start your own company or join in some company which will good experience and work nature so that you can perform well and show your skills. Once you do well you will be promoted one job to another where in you need to clear some interviews later to reach the CEO position. Probably if you want to reach there soon then the only option left is to start your own company with good background so that you can reach the CEO level just in years time.
26th May 2016, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is suitable to become a good CEO?

In the light of the above question, I understand that along with soft skills, management degree/s can help a lot.
26th April 2021, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is suitable to become a good CEO?

I wnt to become a good ceo but i dont know a single thing about a ceo and i am in 11th standered so pls telll me each and every thing about ceo step wise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?