18th July 2017, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Which course is suitable to become a CEO?

Hello dear, I am choosing BBA information system management now. And I want to become a CEO, either is it right course for me or only simple BBA is good? Please reply me as soon as you can so that I can change my course on time please help me.

19th July 2017, 08:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is suitable to become a CEO?

Yes, BBA in information system management is perfectly fine for becoming a CEO. Generally candidates who ha completed their graduation or related stream are eligible to become a CEO. Some companies prefer candidates who have completed their MBA. After completing your graduation or MBA you have to work for the post of a general manager for several years. And when you gain a lot of experience then only you can get promoted to a CEO.
20th July 2017, 01:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello dear, I am choosing BBA information system management now. And I want to become a CEO, either is it right course for me or only simple BBA is good? Please reply me as soon as you can so that I can change my course on time please help me.

MBA is one of the preferred course to become a CEO. A CEO should have good knowledge in finance, customer service, communication, human resource, business management etc. A CEO should be able to do various operations in an organization like problem solving, budgeting, preparing and reviewing reports, appointing various department managers etc. To become a CEO one must have very good experience in the field. Many companies have CEOs with MBA qualification. Apart from educational qualification, individual’s skill is also important.
21st July 2017, 09:19 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Step by Step procedure to become a CEO(Chief Executive Officer)-

Step 1- Earn A Bachelor's Degree.

Step 2- Complete Master's Degree program. You can take admission in M.Com or you can do MBA. MBA is better option as compare to M.Com.

Step 3- Gain Experience in your field by doing internship or jobs.
10th June 2022, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Which course(HR,marketing,design thinking,financeetc) should I choose in BBA to become ceo ?
7th July 2022, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

In bba which cource is better for becoming ceo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?