4th November 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed valid for primary school Teacher job?

Hi, can I join as a primary teacher in Bihar. I have B.Ed qualification but I am in untrained category. I want to ask why? When D.L.Ed is valid in primary and middle school then, why B.Ed is not valid in primary? Please answer me. I am confused?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Primary Teacher job in Singapore?
  2. What is the minimum qualification required for Primary School Teacher job?
  3. After B.Com and M.Com what to do study further in order to become a Primary School Teacher? -- [New]
  4. Can I get a job as a Primary Maths Teacher in Kukatpally School? Please tell me the procedure to apply for the job?
  5. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  6. Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan?
  7. How to get a teacher job in a government primary school after NPTT and B.Ed?
  8. How can I become a Primary School Teacher after completing M.Com from IGNOU?
  9. Can i get Australian Visa for doing job there being a Private School primary teacher?
  10. How can i join as a Primary Teacher in government school?
  11. Procedure to get job in government school as primary teacher after completion of diploma courses?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying primary school teacher job in West Bengal?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for primary school teacher job after completion of diploma course?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for primary teacher at KV school in Hyderabad after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?
  15. Is ATD Teacher appointment in primary school equivalent to D.Ed?
  16. Procedure followed to change from one primary school to other as a Teacher?
  17. Diploma in Mechanical holder can do Primary School Teacher job in private or government schools?
  18. Without B.Ed can I get primary teacher post after qualifying TET? -- [Most Discussed]
5th November 2017, 04:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed valid for primary school Teacher job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, can I join as a primary teacher in Bihar. I have B.Ed qualification but I am in untrained category. I want to ask why? When D.L.Ed is valid in primary and middle school then, why B.Ed is not valid in primary? Please answer me. I am confused?

Yes, Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is valid for primary school teacher job. Candidates with B.Ed can apply for primary school teacher job also. You can also apply for a Secondary Teacher post with graduation and B.Ed qualifications. More than academic records it is the personal skills and aptitude is more important to become a primary school teacher or secondary school teacher. You can find jobs in many government and private school with B.Ed qualification. To get a teaching job in the government schools, you have to appear for the Teacher Eligibility Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?